Saturday, April 12, 2014

ESL Software for American English

I'm always looking for ways to help my students outside of class because working professionals don't have time to come to class every day.  I'm part of the homeschooling network in the States and there was an article about learning foreign languages online.  The article includes ESL help, so I went to have a look.  The reviews are great and I agree with the lady who says Rosetta Stone is sometimes difficult to understand.  Pictures are often not enough.  Mango Languages teaches with words and has 60 languages to choose from, so even if you teach in China or Russia, your students can use it because they can simply choose their native language to start with.  I'm going to try to improve my German with it and see what happens. 
http://www.mangolanguages.com/available-languages/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment